Finding the right bluelounge cablebox cable and cord management products for you and your home can be a daunting task. It seems like every time you turn around, there’s another product to consider. So how do you find the perfect bluelounge cablebox cable and cord management products for your needs without spending hours online? Here are a few tips to help make the process a little less overwhelming.
Bluelounge CableBox Cable and Cord Management System – (Black) – Pack of 2
- Keeps excess cords hidden under desks, by the computer or next to the TV
- Made from high-density, flame retardant plastic
- Fits wide and long surge protectors with extra space for cord slack and adapters
- Available in Black, White, Moonlight Blue, and Light Sage
- 6.25″ x 16″ x 5.375″
All of our products are from trusted sellers who have been vetted by us and we’re confident about their ability to give our customers the best bang for their buck. Whether it’s products or something else you’re looking to buy, it pays off knowing where you’re getting it from!
you want the best products and be sure that what you buy is from reputable seller. We only work with reputable sellers that are committed to excellent customer service.
Bluelounge CableBox Mini Cable Cord Management System – Surge Protector Included – (Black) – Pack of 2
- CableBox Mini is a smaller version of the ever popular CableBox.
- Rubber feet Prevent it from slipping and bright colors keep in fun on your desk and near your peripherals.
- CableBox Mini is ideal for hiding routers cords, adapters and small hubs around your desk area and can be used with or without the included Surge protector.
- This is a simple solution, ideal for small spaces with big problems.
- 4.6″ x 9.3″ x 5.2″
BLUELOUNGE CableBox Mini noire boite rangement cables
- Keep accessory cables tidy and dust free
- Cable outlets either side
- Ideal for hiding the cords, adapters and small hubs
- Rubber feet prevent it from slipping
- 10 twist ties included to sort out your cables
Bluelounge Cable Box (BLUCB101BL)
- Sleek design hides and organizes cluttered cables
- Slots on both ends eliminate need to unplug surge protector or power strip
- High-density, flame-retardant plastic offers peace of mind
- Rubber feet prevent sliding on smooth surfaces
- Perfect for hiding loose cables under desks, next to computers and more
With many options on the market and prices varying wildly, it’s important to take some time to decide which one is best for you.
Our goal here at BuyRight is to help you get exactly what you’re looking for at an affordable price. Buying bluelounge cablebox cable and cord management products is one of the most important decisions you can make.
We’re here to help make this process easier. Our high-quality bluelounge cablebox cable and cord management products are designed to enhance your life and make it better, no matter what your budget is.
With a wide range of options from affordable prices to premium devices there’s something for everyone.
Bluelounge Cdmu ‘CableDrop Cable Management System Black | – (2 Packs)
- Each Pack comes with 2 CableDrop Multis ( 4 Total Pcs)
- Anchors up to 4 cables to desks, walls nightstands or any flat surface to prevent them from falling
- Keeps cables managed, organized and neatly stowed
- Self-adhesive, peel-and-stick backing for for permanent use
- Available in White, Black and Bright
Bluelounge BLUSB-WH Soba Cable Director, White
- Zips up, bundles and routes loose, messy cables into a single tube
- Guides cables behind desks, TVs and anywhere cables tend to get messy
- Accommodates large or small cables, up to three cables at once
- 9.8 ft. tubing
- Available in Black and White
There’s no denying that online shopping is a convenient way to buy bluelounge cablebox cable and cord management products, but it’s important to be careful when selecting a retailer.
Some online stores are less reliable than others, and may not ship bluelounge cablebox cable and cord management products as promised or may even send fake goods.
So before you make your next purchase, be sure to do your research and choose a reputable retailer.
Buying from a reliable store will help ensure that you get the bluelounge cablebox cable and cord management product you ordered and that you’re not taken advantage of. Thanks for reading!
Bluelounge CableClips, Cable Management System (Small)
- Features –
- Small (0.98 x 1.02 x 0.43) – Ideal for short or thin cords such as earbud cords, small data cables and charger cords
- Includes – Three green & three dark gray
Bluelounge BLUCDXL2BL CableDrop Cable Organizer, 0.70″ x 2″ x 1.30″, Black, 2 Piece
- Easy-to-use design secures cords while allowing fast retrieval
- Hardware included for permanent mounting to walls, desks and more
- Peel-and-stick backing adheres to surfaces to stay within reach
- Peel-and-stick backing adheres to surfaces to stay within reach
- Perfect for use on thick cables like surge protectors and power cords
Bluelounge CableBin Dark Wood
- A sophisticated bin to gather and organize cable clutter
- Includes 6 self-adhesive hooks to hang surge protectors and routers to allow additional space for cables
- Made of high-density, flame-retardant plastic
- Dimensions: 10.375″ x 10.375″ x 16.375″
- Also available in Light Wood
After-sales protection is very important
All The products of bluelounge cablebox cable and cord management have a warranty. If you are purchasing from an online retailer that is not located in your home country, check to see what their shipping rates are before buying anything.
Many people are reluctant to buy products that come with a warranty because they don’t want to spend the money on something that might not need it. The truth is that after-sales protection is very important and should be taken into consideration when making a purchase decision. After all, you never know what could happen in the future!
The cost of an after-sales service warranty is something you should always consider when buying a new product. Without it, your purchase could be rendered useless. It’s important to know which parts are covered under the warranty and what kind of protection they provide. For example, some warranties cover only defects in manufacture or materials while others also include accidental damage caused by natural disasters like floods or fires. The price you pay for the coverage will vary depending on how much coverage you’re looking for, but it’ll be worth it if disaster strikes!
Comparing bluelounge cablebox cable and cord management products will help you make an informed decision about which product to buy.
A variety of options for consumers who want similar things but don’t necessarily agree on what that thing should be or how much it should cost them.
Bluelounge CableDrop, 6pcs – Black (2 Packs)
- Each Pack comes with 6 CableDrops
- Easily secure cables to desks, walls, nightstands, or any flat surface to prevent them from falling
- Ideal for medium to large cables with large connectors
- Self-advhesive, peel-and-stick backing for for permanent use
- All Cables up to 5/16-inch